The "Cash Me Ousside" Girl, Danielle Bregoli's Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook Hacked
- UPDATE 3/7/17 5:43pm - A backup account is trying very hard to troll people into thinking that account is the official backup of @BhadBhabie. The account posted "screenshots" of a conversation with Dani's mother on Instagram saying that the account was the official backup until she got @BhadBhabie back. Many people are saying it's fake because the account live streamed and the person did not talk or show their face. Sounds like a fake to me.
- UPDATE 3/7/17 10:30pm - I have stumbled across an account claiming to be Dani's backup. The only part that makes me think it's really her, is that the account is verified. Why am I doubting, its verified you may ask? Simple answer... There are people that hack verified accounts and change all the information about it. They could make it look like anyones account. @Trevontae does that and he follows the "backup" account.
- UPDATE 3/8/17 12:45am - Danielle got her Twitter @TheBhadBhabie back!
- UPDATE 3/8/17 1:09am - Dani's best friend @fymrico posts the following to his Instagram story... See images below
- UPDATE 3/8/17 8:30am - @fymrico posts this video to his Instagram (See Below)
- Potentially real backup (Don't trust unless solid proof is shown): https://www.instagram.com/luckynumber17_
- Update 3/8/17 9:26am - @Stitches releases a video (see below)
- UPDATE 3/817 12:50pm - Glassface confirms the hacking of BhadBhabie. But was it actually a hack? See video below
- Fake Backup, don't trust unless solid proof is given: https://www.instagram.com/officiallybhadbhabie
- Potential Hacker #1: https://www.instagram.com/glassface
- Potential Hacker #2: https://www.instagram.com/godacity_
- Potential Hacker #3: https://www.instagram.com/essendagod
UPDATE 3/817 12:50pm
Update 3/8/17 9:26am
UPDATE 3/8/17 8:30am
UPDATE 3/8/17 1:09am
Left most picture is first in the story. Press right to go right and vice versa.
Danielle Bregoli, aka the teenager who turned into a meme after saying "cash me ousside, how bow dah" during an appearance on The Dr. Phil Show, appears to have had her Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts hacked by a group called the Face Security Group, and you could say it's pretty scary. View full original video below by @DueDiamond.
The messages read:
"This is the modern day celebrity. This country glorified and makes famous a young girl for being disrespectful to her mother. She is no role model. She is no idol. She is no god. Pay close attention to what happens next."
"Citizens of the world. Too long we have stood by idly and observed. It is time we take matters into our own hands.The time for change is now. The leaks begin Wednesday.
You can also view the original Tweets & Instagram posts here but they soon won't be available assuming she gets her accounts back.
There's no other information regarding the alleged hack, aside from the phrase "Демократия умирает во мраке" (which translates to "Democracy dies in darkness") being thrown into her bio(s).